- We began life as GTDGmail, and later GTDInbox (pioneering email and task management in one place).
- We launched as a Gmail extension way back in 2006 (we've been perfecting with your feedback ever since!)
"Mind like Water"
The essence of ActiveInbox, and even our mission, is to get things off your brain and let the system pick up the slack.
- Stop worrying about what youve missed, by achieving Inbox Zero.
- Track every important email/task in Action and Some Day Lists, or give them Due Dates for ticklers.
- Work around blockages by marking things you're Waiting On for later.
- Does something require more than 1 step? Put it into a Gmail folder, and sort it by List to show the Next actions first.
- You can even tag things with their Context, or as a type of Reference material, or any other categorisation you want.
Everything In One Place
The Getting Things Done philosophy abhors wasting effort tracking things in different silos. ActiveInbox merges your email client and task manager into one tool, and is available for Gmail, iOS and Android.
And because ActiveInbox is super organizable, you can create any workflow you want - again, requiring less tools.
If your inbox is where tasks arrive, its as easy as clicking a single button to say track this as a task.