ActiveInbox is designed for startups & small companies that don't yet exclusively use an enterprise-level project and task manager. (Nobody ever wants to use those tools - email is just too convenient - but larger organizations ultimately have toâ€¦ fortunately with ActiveInbox, you can power up Gmail to handle most of your tasks right now!).
Using ActiveInbox in a Startup or Small Company
What ActiveInbox is good for:
- Being a complete solution for a freelancer using Gmail
- Handling Customer Service in Gmail
- Managing a small team in Gmail
- Improving communication between employees with Gmail Best Practices (see the right hand sidebar)
What ActiveInbox can't do (yet!)
- Sales. It would be better to use a dedicated CRM or pipeline tool.
- Specialized task management. E.g. a programming team wouldn't use ActiveInbox to manage feature-making and bug-fixing tasks.