Check previous emails and tasks with a contact, as a safety net
Ever forgotten something important while emailing someone because you didn't want to leave the compose screen? ActiveInbox will reveal all your outstanding tasks and recent conversations with who-ever you are emailing without disrupting your flow.
- Hit the Reply button as normal
- See those numbers in the 'To' field? The first indicates the number of conversations you've had with that person and the second the number tasks associated with this interaction
- Left click on either number to see the full history of both the conversation and any associated tasks
- When you've remembered the context, close the window and carry on with your reply
- A safety net that ensures that every time you talk to someone, you're reminded of any tasks you may have overlooked.
- A time saver making it easy to copy & paste any recent information you've exchanged into the new email.
- A quick indicator of whether you even have a history with someone. This is useful if you're in a job where you talk to a lot of minor acquaintances, and remembering an individual is hard (e.g. customer support, or a journalist receiving tips).